Staying in good standing with housing lenders or landlords is one of the first things to consider in a crisis. 

The State of Utah guarantees certain mortgage holders's and renter's rights. See below for links to this information.

Click here for updated information from the Utah Economic Response Task Force.


OgdenCAN has a housing advocate who can assist with tenant disputes.


For assistance contact:

 Jennifer Gnagey at 801-626-7064


Weber State University
Office of Community Development
2605 Monroe Blvd.
Ogden, UT 84401


Ogden Housing Authority


(801) 627-5851


1100 Grant Ave, Ogden, UT 84404


Weber Housing Authority


(801) 399-8691


237 26th Street, #E220, Ogden, UT 84401


Don't see what you need?  Try United Way's more comprehensive database at


Get updated operational changes for community resources here.

Sign up for future research!

Want to become a resource partner? Fill out this FORM. Listings in the guide are not endorsements. We seek to include all community resources that assist with the well-being of our community members.

Disclaimer: Website is not hosted by Weber State University. It was developed by WSU students in collaboration with community partners and as an outcome from the WSU Furlough Survey. It provides links to services and resources in the Ogden-Weber community.

Seek updated COVID-19 (Corona Virus) information on the Utah's Corona Virus website and the CDC website.

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram